Saturday 10 July 2010

Look, they’re asleep…sssshhhh

sleepy birds 001

Not right now unfortunately, this was taken last month – don’t worry they have slept since then!

I just wanted to show what the birds look like when they are quiet and not causing mayhem.

I moved the small plastic budgie from their summer cage to the playground and Monty has been teaching it a lesson.



Monty “Listen small plastic budgie, this is the way things are done around here”

10-7-10 005

In case you were wondering, they did eventually decided to demolish yesterdays Dill, they were just waiting until they thought I had put the camera away – but I am sneaky..

10-7-10 003

MCZ6FJPBZR4Q

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I used to have budgies years ago, they're so much fun! Your picture with the caption above where Monty is telling the toy bird "the way things are done around here" is hysterical, what a great shot and great caption!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind response.
    They are fun, they're also LOUD and rule the house!

    ReplyDelete