Thursday 1 July 2010

It's Monty on the dancefloor..you better not kill the groove

Monty has been throwing some serious shapes on his new dancefloor today.

I think he will soon learn to moonwalk in the stylee of dearly departed Michael Jackson.  We just need to get some disco balls and a white glove for him.

Roswell has had a go too but he's no Monty.

The budgies particularly enjoyed the Cures "Love Cats" on the radio earlier. I think they especially like the line "you're so wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully pretty" seeing as they are called pretty boys a lot, they may think this song is about them.

Monty's Dancefloor..





[caption id="attachment_128" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="The Disco diva's dancefloor"][/caption]

6 comments:

  1. You know you can buy budgie disco balls?

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DISCO-BALL-BIRD-TOY-BELL-BUDGIE-COCKATIEL-PET-PETS_W0QQitemZ270600593512QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&rvr_id=&cguid=1d60bab91290a0e202426bc2ffdbd304

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. They're going on my "to buy" list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing Monty moonwalk - don't forget to post that when it happens.

    And thanks for your comment on my post too (the deaf and parrot one). Birds ARE great aren't they.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A budgie disco ball... how fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have him doing YMCA in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wont forget, I try to have my camera at the ready at all times!

    Yes they are great, they're my kids.

    :D

    ReplyDelete