Saturday 10 July 2010

Birdy Num Num

It’s such a flipping hot and sunny day today that I decided to go back to the old days and dig out the Polaroid camera, it took me 3 hours to wind it up and get enough charge so I hope you appreciate the photos.

When will they invent digital so I don’t have to do this anymore? – I can only dream.

 

Monty – he did not eat all the pies and will beak anyone that says otherwise.

 

10-7-10 012

 

 Roswell loves his Broccoli, but when will Jerry get a turn?

10-7-10 009

 

Ha! says Snowy, it’s all mine!

10-7-10 011

 

 

Look at this very naughty Jerry, flying to the mirror and biting it.  We have had to cover it with a tea-towel to (hopefully) stop him doing this.

As you can see, the previous attempts to stop him failed, he just casually flew over and grabbed the post-it notes off and threw them onto the floor, clever little vandal!

10-7-10 015

If he thinks he can get away with being bad because he is such a pretty and colourful budgie then he has another thing coming, but he is beautiful.. :-)

I know he’s just your plain common or garden wild looking budgie but I love his colouring.

10-7-10 013

4 comments:

  1. Thank you!

    Had a look at your blog, your birds are lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks --they're probably more spoiled than yours! ;-)

    ReplyDelete