Wednesday 14 July 2010

Living in a box

Today has been a dark and dreary day, yet again the birds are wondering what I have done with the sun. They have entertained themselves by throwing around a plastic carton in the Summer Palace.

At one point (shortly after the picture below was taken) Snowy was inside it with it on top of him and running round in circles trying to get out – I rescued him when I realised what was going on but it did make me laugh – he’s such a blonde.  I could hear a little squeak squeak and looked to my right, there he was in the box with Roswell, Monty and Jerry standing round him biting the box as he tried to escape it’s see-through hell.

14-7-10 destruction of a plastic box 016

I alternated their toys today, putting out the plastic budgie on a ball and the Ferris wheel.

14-7-10 008

 

 

Monty spent a lot of time today trying to “smash this plastic budgie’s face in” :)

14-7-10 006

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ blonde Snowy! Poor little blighter... he must have been so confused!
    You must have just put that plastic box out cos the paper is poop-free. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetpea you are correct, I had changed it 30 mins previoud and they had only been in the Summer Palace for 5 minutes mucking about with the carton!

    4 budgies POO an awful lot!!!

    Someting to look forward to!
    :)

    ReplyDelete