Saturday 3 July 2010

Splish Spash I was taking a bath

Well not me exactly.. but my four birdies.

I had to hold up a glass dish to Snowy later on for him to take a dip in as I guess he's not into communal bathing, being a modest bird.

Monty also had a great time playing around and skipping about energetically like a little Sparrow.

[caption id="attachment_143" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Monty taking a bath"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_146" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Roswell and Jerry bathing"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_145" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Jerry and Roswell flicking water everywhere"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_144" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Monty being energetic"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_147" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Monty playing"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment