Monday 5 July 2010

Budgie Photo Album

Roswell and his lovely hair

Jerry “Roswell what have you done with your hair, it’s quite big today?”

Roswell “Nonsense young Jerry, this is how all the exhibition birds are currently wearing theirs”

 

 Snowy at the corn

Jerry to Roswell “I see Snowy is at the corn again, he just can’t stay away from those tempting niblets”

 

Roswell being brave

“I’ll protect you all from the Tiny Pink Spinning Top of Terror, get behind me and don’t make any sudden moves".

 

Budgie Article 

“Right chaps, I have an idea from this weeks “Budgie Times” - you distract the one with the camera and I’ll see if I can poo right on the view finder, we must send a message that we’re fed up with the constant invasion of our privacy.”

 

 Monty telling Snowy Joke

Monty: “A Lutino, Albino and a Pied walked into a bar, then they realised they were birds and could’ve flown”

Snowy: “I don’t get it”

 

Snowy about to break wind

Snowy: “It’s no good Monty I can’t hold it any more”

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Great photos & captions. Especially love Monty briefing the troops. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does love to order the bigger budgies about.

    ReplyDelete