Saturday 17 July 2010

I’m just a fool whose intentions are good

Monty would like to explain what he was up to in these photos, he assures me that he’s not always being naughty and that he is very misunderstood.

To the normal cynical eye it might have looked like I was positioning myself about to Poo on Jerry. I was actually just stretching my wings contemplating Zen thoughts.

budgies 036

This is pretty self-explanatory, I was being a Life Guard Budgie and ready to grab Jerry's tail and pull him out of the Budgie Bath should he get into trouble. Our owner has not provided us with water wings, a life raft or rubber ducky.

10-7-10 037

Another safety issue here, I was NOT about to jump in the middle of the herbs and spoil everyone's fun by claiming them as my own, I was thinking about stopping that clumsy Roswell from pushing the pot over onto Jerry.

10-7-10 041

I was just going to throw the Green ball in so that they could have as much fund with that as they are with the red one in MY erm.. the budgie bath.

10-7-10 039

People have said that I look guilty like I was “caught out” in this photo, I can't say I know what they mean, I was just enjoying a joke with Jerry.  We’re good chums.

14-7-10 013

I wasn’t at all sick of the camera being poked in my face at every opportunity, I was just doing a bit of Paper Crunching and decided on a rest.

buds 3-3-10 020

I hope that this concludes today's lesson and you can all see I am an adorable loveable scamp and not at all scary, bossy or evil.3-7-10 008

4 comments:

  1. Very nice article, thanks! I've subscribed to your RSS feed. Please keep up posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birds are adorable. I'm actually considering getting a bird.... doing the research to make sure it's something I can commit to.

    Regarding the dish I posted about... I think you'd be surprised if you tasted it. If I served it over real pasta, you'd think it was a dairy based cream sauce and is quite flavorful! The dehydrated squash makes a nice, low calorie gluten free stand in for pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank ya :)
    Really, what kind of bird? - they do require commitment and care - budgies can live up to 20 years if cared for properly and thy have no conditions along the way.

    I'm sure the dish is lovely, I would definitely try it, I was veggie for 20 years before I became a pescatarian.

    ReplyDelete