Wednesday 4 August 2010

Vegetable Monster

The budgies needed to give me a new way to amuse myself today so they used their budgie mind tricks and laser vision to make me invent a weird tower of vegetables.

The Weird Tower of Vegetables

budgies 4-8-10 002

At First they flew away from it

budgies 4-8-10 017

Then they had a meeting about it, which Monty decided to over-see from a distance

budgies 4-8-10 019

Then they knocked it over and pounced on it like a pack of hungry savages, but I don’t have any photos of that

Aw, look at Monty, shall I tickle the ickle belly welly?

  budgies 4-8-10 014

No? – oh well he’s off

budgies 4-8-10 015

Here is my daily Roswell for those of his many many adoring fans..

 budgies 4-8-10 016 

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I was a little scared to click on the link of your blog. My fears were confirmed...birds.

    Awhile back I did a blog post on how birds hate me.

    But your birds are kinda cute.

    Cool veggie tower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that birds hate you!

    Thanks, I like to think they're cute. They would be far more scared of you then you were of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birds! It seems like they had quite the adventure with the veggie tower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you very much. Every day is an adventure with my birdies! :)

    ReplyDelete