Friday 6 August 2010

Fluffy budgies and terrifying Pat Butcher earrings

I got some really cute photos of Monty and Snowy preening each others head feathers, I wonder if they realise how sweet they look, probably not.

We aren't cute, we’re just doing what budgies do, alright?

Snowy preening monty 6-8-10 monty preening snowy 6-8-10

It was very hard to get a pose from Roswell today, he just wouldn’t stay still long enough. I tried and tried and he just wanted out of the cage in the end, so I let him and left it at that.

Roswell wants out, get out of da way fool

Roswell tries to get out

Pretty Jerry preening and Roswell looking at me and waiting patiently for me to move away from the door so he can fly away!

Roswell and Jerry 6-8-10

I went out and did some shopping today and saw these teething rings, thought they were ideal for hanging off of things for the budgies.

Do you think Pat Butcher will want them back at some point?

pat butchers earrings  

5 comments:

  1. Love the photo of Monty sorting out Snowy's beard. Lovely. Yes, I think Pat Butcher will be on the warpath...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're desperately cute when they preen each other aren't they. Do your girls do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God no, my girls don't preen each other. The closest they get is when they thump each other. They preened each other when little babies of 8 weeks but that didn't last long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!
    Do you think they might preen their new boyfriends when they eventually arrive?
    You might see a softer side to Atilla and Raspy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] The busiest day of the year was August 9th with 107 views. The most popular post that day was Fluffy budgies and terrifying Pat Butcher earrings. [...]

    ReplyDelete