Thursday 5 August 2010

Just like that!

Roswell can do impressions, it’s uncanny – Tommy Cooper was resurrected today!

“Just like that” said Roswell as he did his best impersonation.

roswell cooper 5-8-10 

Monty “I might be stretching but I still have my eye on you”

monty stretching 5-8-10

 

“Look here pink thing, this is only going one way, I am going to take you DOWN!” said Monty before he dropped the tiny pink spinning top of terror off the roof of the Summer palace.

pink thing 5-8-10 

 

The Roswell pose! Mr Wonderful himself, note the lovely blue feathers on his neck/face.

I am stunning 5-8-10

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ "just like that"!
    Did you notice Mr Smart is looking for a photo cage? Imagine if he'd had one before giving away Roswell.... Roswell would probably have set up camp in it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice that!
    Yes Roswell would love the attention for sure!

    ReplyDelete