Tuesday 3 August 2010

Beautiful Blonde

Today the budgies have been enjoying some “Me time” “ME ME ME” screams Monty.

We have been out for a few hours today so they have had the front room to themselves, although as usual, when we got back they were all sitting in the cage together quiet as Church mice.   This always makes me think they were up to something.. a bit like Andy and Lou on little Britain, the moment our backs are turned they’re zooming about using my laptop for target practice :)

Today’s Roswell Pose and some pics of my beautiful Blondie – Snowy!

Roswell pose

budgies 30-7-10 022 

Blondie1

Blondie2

 

2 comments:

  1. I think Snowy has been taking posing tips from Roswell.... Maybe while you are out they use the front room for catwalk practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they are both exhibition birds, I guess the posing is in their genes :)

    When "you're gorgeous" by Babybird comes on, they do pout a lot and nod knowingly.

    ReplyDelete