Friday 13 August 2010

Crazy naughty birds

As my previous post said, they have been really naughty and energetic today, Monty has bitten me twice, once this morning and once this afternoon – both times I was trying to get him away from Jerry as he was in “fight mode”. I can guarantee when he is in this mood that he will jump on my hand and savage it if I put it near him – which has it’s advantages as it makes it quite easy to remove him from the other budgies and place him in solitary (one of the cages we have – don’t worry they are both pretty large) for a few minutes while he calms down.

Anyway here are some pics from the day.

Monty and Snowy dancing about on the floor

bodgies 13-8-10 025 bodgies 13-8-10 023 bodgies 13-8-10 024

 

I gave ‘em millet to try and calm them all down and take their tiny minds off of trying to jump on each other. Yeah I am that mother that bribes their kids with sweeties to shut them up cos they are driving me INSANE!

 

bodgies 13-8-10 004

bodgies 13-8-10 010

bodgies 13-8-10 014

bodgies 13-8-10 001

No comments:

Post a Comment