Friday 13 August 2010

Bitey budgie ouch ouch OUCH!







Naughty Monty just bit my finger!

They have been very naughty today :(

Roswell has been exhibiting a lot of "Snowy love" today it must be mating season for the birds or something. He's been chasing Snowy around and showing off to him like he were a female budgie, this has been driving Monty and Jerry mental so they have all been fighting.

A total budgie-shaped nightmare!

Here is a pic of my finger after Monty had bitten it you can clearly see two perfect little beak marks he almost broke the skin this time.

3 comments:

  1. ooh. I always try to steer clear of my male budgie when he's showing off to the female.

    Sadly this showing off and flirting thing is an everyday thing because the female doesn't want him :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw.

    My four are males I don't have any females!

    So they're always showing off and chasing each other as they have no girls to chase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my bird is threatening to bite me I don't push it, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to leave my finger there till it calms down or back out though, I go with the former cause it usually works. My budgie hasn't actually bitten me though, just the fake one to try to scare me off. But luckily I haven't upset him since then so he's been ok around me.

    ReplyDelete