Sunday 22 August 2010

Mischief, Pigeons and Preening the wrong bird

Another naughty mischievous day for the budgies. Budgies jumping on others or at least trying to – we stop and separate them hopefully before it gets to that point.

They’ve been calling out really loudly to the flies and pigeons outside the window and squawking because they think we turned off the sun.

This reminds me, we keep getting the same pigeon landing on the balcony and staring in, maybe it thinks it’s a budgie? – I think Roswell thinks he himself is a pigeon :)

Also I caught Monty trying to join in with Jerry preening Roswell yesterday too but when Roswell realised - he backed off thinking Monty was trying to bite him.

Monty never preens Roswell or Jerry usually so it was  a weird moment.

 

 

A calmer moment, Monty and Snowy huddled together on the cuttlebone and Jerry preening Roswell.

bodgies 22-8-10 027

 

 

Mmmmm lovely Fig treat stick

bodgies 22-8-10 013

 

 

Let me in, I’ll be good, honest

bodgies 22-8-10 005

 

 

I trained as a classical actor you know

bodgies 22-8-10 017

 

 

Jerry and Roswell “Look, it’s a Monty in it’s natural habitat, it looks grumpy”

bodgies 22-8-10 001

4 comments:

  1. Snowy looks enormous next to Monty on the cuttlefish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the captions you add on the photos lol, they are brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titchy little boy with a god complex, bit me and Paul today - little bugger!

    ReplyDelete