Saturday 24 September 2011

Spoilt budgies

Corn and basil again today. Well, they do love it :)

Jerry tried to bathe in the basil, with varying degree's of success too. He did this while the others tried to eat it though. I don't think they were too impressed. Bathing in ones food is not considered good table manners.

Abbie has taken to climbing to the top of the new ladder toy and singing, sometimes upside down. I have also seen her nibble at the wooden blocks!

On another point, we got a new Chest of drawer from a lovely Freecycler. We have used it to house Blueboy and Hector's cage. All of the budgies love to run around on it and explore it. They are getting less scardy!

Sorry about the quality of the photo, I used my mobile phone camera as my digital camera batteries had gone splat.







1 comment: