Sunday 11 September 2011

Peace Reigns at last

After a week or so of "Jerry Chasing", Snowy has finally got it out of his system.

I think what helped is me getting fed up with the whole thing and locking Jerry and Snowy up together for an hour. What happened is Jerry got chased around the cage by an excited Snowy trying to play kissy-face with him. Everywhere Jerry went Snowy followed. Then after a while Jerry gave up and just stayed still. So Snowy sat still too and preened himself. All was calm, I lt them out and the chasing gradually faded.

Horrah!

Here they are having a meeting today at Hector and Blueboy's gaff. I think that they are telling Snowy and Jerry that they do not want a repeat of the last week. Their reasons were that it was tiring and annoying. Also, they didn't get many treats due to the fighting taking up too much of my time.

3 comments:

  1. So, that's like applying reverse psychology? Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess so. It worked anyway, they're all friends again! :)

    Monty was getting so agitated I'm glad it is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaking news......At the local District Budgie Committee meeting on Tuesday afternoon, one budgie passed a motion, and the others all seconded it.

    ReplyDelete