Friday 16 September 2011

Budgie meeting called

Four of the budgies seemed to call a secret meeting today. I looked behind me and noticed them gathering on the sofa when they thought that I wasn't paying attention.

I do not know what it was about as they only spoke very quietly in budgie.

Perhaps it could be that the millet rations are low and they are planning on raiding the last crumbs later when I am in the kitchen with the door shut chopping spuds for tonights dinner.

We shall see..





4 comments:

  1. That looks ominous! Even more so if it is King Monty commanding his troops. :D (Roswell is so big he is obscuring the 4th speaker!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roswell is a big boy isn't he :) He still managed to fly pretty well though. I am sure it's all muscle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] Budgie meeting called (featheredfiends.wordpress.com) [...]

    ReplyDelete