Wednesday 28 September 2011

Going to make some toys for the fiends!

I recently ordered some Stainless Steel Bells from: http://onceuponawing.com/Default.aspx

I bought these to replace all the dangerous and rusty metal ones I had. I do not want my birds to get heavy metal poisoning. I know this sounds like to much Metalica or Alice Cooper but it's actually quite serious and can kill. It came all the way from Florida to my little part of East London in the UK. As we can't get Stain

I also ordered a lot of wonderful stuff from http://www.chinchillas2shop.co.uk/

I am going to make the fiends some great bird-safe toys to play with. :)

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lot of fun making their toys. Can be a bit hit and miss sometimes as to which ones they'll like.

    It must be a bit like Mum making homemade outfits. "Aw der Mum...how embarrassment. Makes me look like a nong."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those materials look really good :D Where do you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry just read about it...sorry about my stupidness :P Hope you come up with some toys they're impressed with. It's really annoying when you spend hours making something that they just ignore :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, (sorry for the number of replies I just keep forgetting to add stuff ;) ) where did you get the coloured woven balls and the coloured checked roll in the picture and the palm leaf shredders from? Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, that's alright.

    Chinchillas2shop they have some great stuff :D

    ReplyDelete