Monday 6 September 2010

Look what awaited me when I got back from my shower this morning!





The cheeky little so and so's running riot, they ran along the floor and the sofa, onto my laptop, I think Jerry was trying to tap out a message on the budgie forum I frequent "help us, we need more millet"

My husband managed to capture some photos on his mobile phone, including the one below, you can see Roswell on the floor calling up to Jerry to fly down. Roswell tried to land on the sofa but failed "pull out, abort abort!"
















3 comments:

  1. How cute!!!!

    My Vic loves to sit on my laptop. Just sitting there and mumbling to himself. Maybe he's waiting for me to finish whatever I am doing so he can update his facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can see it now

    Vic's status "wishing I had millet"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol budgies on the loose!! I love the "help us we need more millet" part lol

    -Z&flock

    ReplyDelete