Saturday 25 September 2010

It's all go for the budgies

The sun is out and the budgies are very lively, it's a good job because they have so much to do today.

I hope that they can make time for their rigorous schedule of preening, playing, singing, squawking, flying and of course eating!

Their day started some time ago when they were uncovered and presented with their usual treats of Dill, Carrot, Babycorn and Cress. Of course they have their Trill budgie seed and a smattering of Harrisons superfine bird pellets thrown in.

They have since tucked in, made a mess and left me little presents everywhere, it's very kind of them and I look forward to many more throughout the day.

Piccys from this morning..



















2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures.

    I miss my budgies. I "delivered" them back to Copenhagen last week and I have to "suffer" my last days in Norway without them. I am counting my days until I see them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. I'm sure they will be very happy to see you too :)

    ReplyDelete