Saturday 4 September 2010

My Spam Blocker may be over-zealous



[caption id="" align="alignright" width="240" caption="Image via Wikipedia"]no spam![/caption]








If you have added a comment and it has not appeared as expected then it could be the fault of my spam blocker (Akismet). It's been designed to block anything that it regards as spam before it even get's to me, which is great and I am sure it's doing a wonderful job.

Only bug-bear I have is that some comments it blocks without letting me see, I am not even sure of the criteria it uses.

So please let me know if you've posted me a comment with a link in it to a picture of lovely budgie and it has not turned up, it's not me deleting it, it's been classed as spam.

Thank you

Here's a cute picture of Roswell doing the Highland Fling and Jerry bathing to keep you going..

Marianne



2 comments:

  1. LOL @ Roswell doing the highland fling! He looks very serious about it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's obviously been practising! :)

    ReplyDelete