Friday 3 September 2010

Jerry the explorer





The birds have been very noisy today, they have had to be separated once because they became too boisterous.

Lots and lots of preening today so they're obviously making themselves beautiful for something, maybe there is a budgie event I don't know about.

Monty and Roswell have been showing off a lot, doing somersaults in the air close to me to get me to pay attention to them.

They have also thrown around a lot of mange tout, I chopped it up for them as I like to give them variety (they also had carrot, basil and broccoli today) and found it tossed around with their tiny beak marks in it.

Jerry and Roswell have been landing on the floor - this is always instigated by Jerry as he's a bit of an explorer.













No comments:

Post a Comment