Friday 19 August 2011

New Toy

The fiends have been getting to grips with their new toy. It's a swinging perch with eight places on it for them to land. They seem to like using it to preen eachother on, especially Monty and Snowy in the evenings.

I'll look up at about 8.30pm to see Snowy on the lower part and Monty above preening his head. It's very cute to watch.

Here are some photos of them enjoying the new toy having a swing-a-ling.

Also see Dumpling below, still obsessed with my feet. Just when I thought he had grown out of it!





5 comments:

  1. That's very handy, to be able to preen the one sitting below you. :) Where did you get the swing? I have seen some similar on ebay & have been watching them for some time.
    Raspy has started to bite my toes. Now I know why you was hoping Dumps would grow out of it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150551149965&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_644wt_702

    Yes I want him to grow out of it because it's very painful! Toes are a sensitive area as you now know!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is. But he isn't in the photos above.

    This is Snowy: http://featheredfiends.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/14-6-110012.jpeg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!! I thought it was the white one LOL

    ReplyDelete