Saturday 9 April 2011

Sunny Basil day (and some not so good photos from my mobile phone)

My Camera is in use by an other today so I used my mobile phone to get some quick snaps of the birdies - well tried to, they're not the best at keeping still and I don't have a very steady hand (must be all the coffee .. oops)

What a beautiful day it is, birds have had a bath and some basil and maybe if they're good (!) might get millet later - I like to give them a millet day at least once a week.

Look how wonderful Hectors plumage looks even with my rubbish phone taking the pics, he is a handsome budgie. Naughty as well but aren't they all?

Bought some cage clips from Riversway Online (http://www.riverswayonline.co.uk/) and they arrived today - only 39p each, I am very pleased with them and only ordered them yesterday morning. Put in another order for some cuttlefish holders, salad racks (yes I didn't even realise there was such a thing for a bird cage!) and 3 tiny finger draws!

I love receiving stuff in the post (especially for the budgies, even if they're not as excited about it as me) and I am sure it's going to be great quality!

Gotta go, Lilek keeps biting my hands as I type and I need to wash up!

[gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment