Friday 1 April 2011

Lots of photos and a millet day!

Got a lot of photos of the birds to show :)

Roswell has been posing for the camera as he's a very photogenic budgie, must be the "show bird" in him!

Dumpling has been going to his favourite corner demanding head scratches from me.

The budgies had a massive millet feast yesterday in the Summer Palace, I like to treat them with a millet day now and again and they really enjoy it. I got a great photo of them all in (and on!) the summer palace, see if you can spot and name all nine!

Little Custard is still following Roswell around and flapping at poor Jerry whenever he gets near to his old buddy. Jerry still manages to occasionally feed and preen Roswell much to Custards annoyance!

My King Monty is doing his best to show all the other birds that he is the boss by flapping around them, staring at them and generally running rings around them and us!

Quite often I will hear him call to me, turn round to look at him and he'll fly off, he does it so often that I get neck ache, little b*gger. He also landed on my head yesterday - you'll be trying to have a serious conversation or concentrate on something and he'll suddenly flap past you and jump on your bonce :)
















7 comments:

  1. Okay, my guess is:
    Lilek, Hector, Snowy, Custard, Monty, Blueboy, Jerry, Sky, Roswell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done you got them all right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fab!!! I wasn't sure about Hector & Blueboy, so it was luck I got those two right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I struggle with them from a distance too but close up and side by side they do have different features and are a slightly different blue. Blueboy has more of a baby-face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! My budgies' cage is the same as yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed that too. I have two Hagen Visions and one other cage - nine budgies!!

    ReplyDelete