Wednesday 2 March 2011

Spied on by a bird, Dumpling takes a dip, Hitchcock eat your heart out!





Yesterday I was standing at the sink washing up and I heard a squawk followed by lots of high pitched calls. I turned to look behind me and I saw little Dumpling (aka Lilek) staring round the corner at me, he was sitting on the edge of the mirror ledge watching me.

Of course I had to run and get the camera as he looked quite cute and curious - the cheeky little monkey. In the end I had to close the kitchen door to finish the washing up in case he came into the kitchen and tried to "help".

He also had a little shower under the tap later on too, turns out he loves the sound of running water :)

See my birds, they are many and I am few, they like to stare down and me and wonder what I taste like with stew. Well not really but look at this picture of eight of them looking down at me, reminiscent of Hitchcocks "The Birds"

We still have major broadband issues (Thanks Orange) so I can only upload small photos I'm afraid til we're fully back online on 7th March.

Enjoy the photos - hope you and yours are well.









1 comment:

  1. Aww... the picture of Dumpling spying on you is just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete