Friday 20 January 2012

Brave budgies..

Yesterday Both Jerry and Lilek flew down the passageway.

Then Jerry flew into the bedroom and did several laps of the room.

Both Roswell and Jerry have been landing on my computer screen and just now as I was typing this Jerry landed on my shoulder!

Jerry (the explorer) has also been making "talking noises" although we can't make any words out yet!

What will his first word be? - probably "Naughty"

Who says if you have more than one budgie that they wont be tame or talk?

[categories budgies,brave,photography,fun,pets,birds,cute,mischief]





2 comments:

  1. That "two birds won't be tame" is a lie. I have two birds and they are both extremely affectionate with me, very tame and very talkative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many myths about budgies aren't there.

    ReplyDelete