Friday 7 October 2011

New Budgerigars Forum

A couple of days ago I tried to log into my favourite Budgerigars Forum only to find that it had been closed. I had made quite a few friends and looked forward to logging on several times a day to hear the latest news.

After a whole day with no budgie fix, I decided to set up a new forum and start the process of bringing the members back together.  I hope that we can grow and share ideas.

Maybe even bring in a few new people to share our enthusiasm of Budgies!

Join us at the new forum: http://budgerigarsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi

Monty and the gang will be waiting..



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. [...] New Budgerigars Forum (featheredfiends.wordpress.com) 51.500152 -0.126236 Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. from → budgerigars, budgies, forum ← Hello world! No comments yet [...]

    ReplyDelete