Tuesday 22 June 2010

Trained by my budgies

Yesterday a HUGE crow landed on the balcony, scared Roswell and Jerry a bit.

King Monty bounded straight over to the window and onto the handle to watch and see if it came back, he wanted to take it on, even though it was 10 times his size.

I love my little attack budgie he can be so gentle when he takes millet from me and yet he's a vicious little bugger too, scared of no one or no thing, such a personality.

Please Miss can I have some more?

Roswell has decided he needs to let me know when to vacuum the seed husks off as I am apparently not doing it fast enough. He's started banging the seed trays by lifting them with his beak, I have to come over to make sure he doesn't tip them over and everytime I have checked they have needed vacuuming.

So I am being trained it seems.

2 comments:

  1. My budgies do the same thing!! When they need new food and there are only shells from the seeds left, my birds lift up their dish and make all kinds of ruccus until it's done. Sometimes I come home and see Phoebe taking it upon herself to get in the dish and kick out the old stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny little expressive things aren't they. How many do you have and what are their names? are there pics on your blog?

    ReplyDelete