Wednesday 23 June 2010

Beautiful day, lively birds

It's a lovely sunny day here in London and the budgies are singing their little beaks off, currently to La Isla Bonita which is playing on the radio.  They have had their breakfast of grated Babycorn, Broccoli and carrot with some parsley and are very lively.

They love it when it's sunny.  If it's an overcast and dull day they squawk at me as if I turned off the sun to spite them.

Last night as per usual it took a while to settle them down to sleep, Monty clung to the side of the cage and I managed to coax him down onto my finger and place him on one of the natural wood perches in the cage.

He didn't try to bite me and seemed reassured by my help which makes a nice change.  He also seemed very pleased to see me this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment