Tuesday 5 October 2010

New arrivals! Blue Boy and Sky

I have been looking for a couple of budgies to rehome and live with my current flock of four little firey fiends.

Well a kind lady and her sister have asked me to take in a couple of cute little boys called Blue Boy (a cobalt blue I think) and Sky (a very pretty fancy spangle of some sort!)

They brought them over earlier this afternoon and they have been settling in and calling to my boys really loudly who have of course been reciprocating!

Here are a couple of pics of the pretty little boys!

looking forward to integrating them in time :D

Best Wedding anniversary present ever and certainly cheers me up slightly over yesterdays horrid day.

Welcome Blue Boy and Sky, I hope you are happy with us!









4 comments:

  1. It was me that brought them over yesterday..pleased to see they have already appeared on your blog! Sooooo glad that they are settling in and thanks again for giving them a good home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann!

    They are lovely little fellows, thank you for letting me have them here :)

    Sky is very noisy isn't he?!

    Still they settled down to sleep okay last night so that's a great sign.

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous. I'm sure they will enjoy being part of the flock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope so. Trying to entice them into eating some vegetables at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete